Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Photo diary: Paandar, BU5 style!

"Paandar" is the term sometimes used, meaning to start something and that something is to get attention. -Lifelines, Philippine Daily Inquirer

Since I won a free pass for BU5, I decided to do something different for that event.

I have been doing this tilt smile ever since the year started, and what better way to do that again is with bloggers! The last famous person to do the tilt smile with me was Risa Hontiveros. Click here to find out how my tilt smile came about. Here are some of the bloggers whom I've "victimized" with the smile. Individual hi-res photos after the jump.







David Guison - He was my schoolmate in DLS-CSB but I haven't got a chance to meet him then. It's nice to know that he still remembers me. Cool dude. Yes. All the feels in his tilt smile.


Maggie Wilson - Like I said, I got a chance to meet her while she was still competing in Miss World 2007. It was only now that I finally got to meet her. And she remembered that time. She's a nice person, very down-to-earth... and she's fierce. I told her to imagine like we're Miss Venezuela delegates.


Alyssa Lapid - The birthday girl! I find her nice and skinny.. but in a good way, like me! I hope she follows my "dieting" advice. I kid, I kid.


Vern and Verniece Enciso - The cutest twins ever! They're so cute, I want to pinch their cheeks! They're like  little Kim Chiu's. Haha! Props to Vern doing the smile. Heeey Verniece, why didn't you open your mouth? I cry. Kidding.


Cheyser Pedregosa - Love her hair! Very Nina Garcia!


Lissa Kahayon - She's always our peg every time Isabel does her outfit shoots. The hair on the side? That's definitely from Lissa! I love hr, she's so pretty. Very Filipina. But why didn't she open her mouth? Lol.


Tracy Ayson - I owe one of my free passes to this girl. She's super nice and I def love her black flowy pants.



Kryz Uy - She's so matiyaga when it comes to photo ops. She's always game for it and I admire her for that. She was able to pose the tilt smile with me. Pretty pretty pretty girl.


Binibining Pilipinas beauties (Bea Santiago, Bb. Pilipinas-International 2013 and Bb. Pilipinas 2013 contestants Zandra Flores and Parul Shah) - I definitely feel like a beauty queen when I'm with them. I love the fact that all of our brows are filled. Very Miss Venezuela eksenadora type of pose and "very Dani Castano (Bb. Pilipinas-World 2008)" as Maggie would say it.


Raleene Cabrera - This is totally awkward, but she used to be her classmate in DLS-CSB. But it was really nice to see her after 5 years. Yeah, it's been that long. Good singer too. I finally heard and watched Walkie Talkies live!


Aivan Magno - I also owe it to this person. His brother was him and he was equally nice. I also had a picture with him through his brother's phone, wearing an Igorot headpiece. Yes, very Baguio haute couture.


Gelo Arucan - I got him for a photo shoot for a final project when I was still studying in DLS-CSB. Very kalog. Yes, we're always like that. I got the "So Fetch" nameplate from him!


Ava Te-Zabat - This one's a compromised tilt smile. I love the fact that she has finesse, and I swear she looks youthful for a mommy. :)


Aisa Ipac - PAK NA PAK! She's like another Divine Lee! Very kabog, and very bakla. I like her! She's so genuine. I'm really sorry for making you look bad in this picture. Hashtag maling mali.


Sam Sadhwani - She's like a fierce, dusky and modelesque version of Miranda Cosgrove. I thought she was snobbish, but I'm surprised that she's game for my tilt smile.


Bjorn Bedayo - He's really nice! Sayang I wasn't able to go to his styling thing on our school. Love his take on the tilt smile.


Nicole Andersson - I used to watch her on TV when she was still an actress and I was shocked that she's now into blogging. I'm sorry, I just came back to blogging. Hihihi. Anyway, I also like her take on the tilt smile. Plus, I love her hair!


Laureen Uy - OMG, THE LAUREEN UY. What is dumog in all levels! She's so pretty in person! Another compromised tilt smile here. Like Kryz, I also admire her for accomodating all fans when it comes to photo ops.


Seph Cham - He reminds me of Daniel Matsunaga. Well, close enough. Hihihi. He's so gwapo, I cannot even. I know, awkward. I was really hesitant to go near him because of the potential awkwardness, but I'm happy that he did the tilt smile with me. I'm happier when he laughed. Cool dude, yes.


Kookie Buhain - Love her style! AND THE HAIR. Undercut and side-shaved hair = Future peg! I also love her take on the tilt smile. Ansabe ng kamay on the wall, chos!


Christine Liwag - Pretty in pink! I love her! Especially now that we talk through Twitter. Very nice girl!


Camille Co - I think Camille will kill me for this one. But no, she doesn't look haggard on this picture. I'm so glad she did the tilt smile with me! Another major dumog for a blogger! Pretty girl!


Dani Barretto and Mikyle Quizon - Cute couple! Love their style! Dani is so pretty and Mikyle is so gwapo! Mikyle is so nice, that he even initated to have a picture together!


Divine Lee - Last but not least, the queen mother becky! Last time I met her was last year during the Rajo for Parisian launch. Still pretty and bakla! Sayang she didn't open her mouth, ganda pa naman her pearly whites. And no daddy Victor Basa. Huhu. *cries*


So there, that's my paandar! For other bloggers who haven't had the chance to do the tilt smile with me, wait for December. I'll definitely be back for Bloggers United 6!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe this one super memorable! love the paandar!!:) See you next BU, alrenz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ava! Thanks and it was nice to meet you! Yes, see you din. At ngayon pa lang, I've thought of a paandar na for the next BU. ;)

      Delete